ChonnyMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChonnyMS

ChonnyMS Forum.

3 posters

What Should Be Changed

itears
    itears

Forum Points : 4559
    Forum Reputation : 0

What Should Be Changed Empty What Should Be Changed

Post by itears Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:27 am

Currency
    Main currency should be Slime Erasers (SE)

Second currency should be Golden Maple Leaf (GML)

Third currency should be Trophies

This will make the monsters drop normal maple leafs and get 1k leaves, then players can do @buygml to get GMLs. - Changed, Monster drop Maple Leaf.

This will make monsters drop mesos and get 2bil, then the players can do @buyse to get SE - Add already in All-In-One NPC.

Make 1 map where there is this monster that just stands there with alot of hp and all the players do 200 damage to the monster and they will have to take their time killing this 1 monster and this monster will drop 1 trophy.

NPC
    Since there is going to be more currency there should be more NPC for these currency. You should take out some chairs and players can use there vote points and SE to get certain chairs and other chairs can be obtain by trophies. Also other equips should be earned like this. - No, There will always be new Chairs, Theres many more i can add soon.

There should be a NPC for Mounts. The normal mounts like the hog should be bought with vote points like it would cost 3 vote points. Other mounts should be obtain by se, gmls, and trophies. Like the mount Robot is earn by trading with the currency. It would cost like 50se 20gmls 10trophies and 5vp.

You should take out Sodane because you already have @spinel to take you to places. - Removed those maps from Spinel/ Since it can mess up the map. All added into FM 3

Make the Mulung Sign for the Mulung dojo. - Changed

The Game NPC should give out SE if you change the currency.

Make a NPC that take event tickets or wish tickets and exchange for item of choice (IOC)

There should be a NPC for Belts rb way or Mulong way. If rebirth way then it should be like 5 rbs for the white belt.

GML NPC where certain items have stats on and you can buy it with GMLs

Trophy NPC where certain items they cant not be obtain normally you can get it here.

Guild ranking NPC - Honorable Rock shows Guild Ranking

UnWelcome Equips should be removed and you can trade it with an NPC with SEs, GMLs, and Trophies.

NPC that only sells scrolls
    - Fredrick have em 0.o No Difference.

Gachapon
    Gachapon should be customized. Certain items, equips, scrolls should be removed an put into the Gachapon. You can only get the Custom Gachapon ticket is by voting and trading in voting points for the ticket.

Boss Monsters
    Boss should have more HP. I mean like ALOT of HP so this will make people go as a party and make better community to helping each other out.

Commands
    @spystatus - to see other people status, to see how much things they have like rbs, gmls, trophies, se and etc

@job - this changes the job instead on @cody to get ppl less comfused - Removed due to something.

@kin - males hairs and eyes - Added

@nimakin - girls hairs and eyes - Added

change !startevent to actually start an event which leads to leading players do @joinevent to join the event - Added called "!hostevent"

MSI (and maybe RSI
    MSI - Max Stat Item
    RSI - Random Stat Item (if you can code this) - Added RSI

USI - Ulimate Stat Item (if you can code this)

MSI should be made wit max stats and ti should require other things to make like 200 mushroom caps and 200 mushroom spore so people can do things inorder to make an MSI. People can farm for those extra items and get profit of it and the people who wants to make the MSI fast can buy it off them. RSI is something that is easier to make like instead of 200 mushroom spores and 200 mushroom caps you just need 200 mushroom caps to make RSI.

USI is making the item a RSI then MSIing it all it does is make the stats max but the weapon attacks adds up.

GM should have Unlimited Flash Jump cause of the long JQ easier for them to get to the top/end

-Have to do with the Client / Your a GM . . . If a player can get to the TOP YOU SHOULD 2

YOU SHOULD FIX THE EVENT MAPS SO WE CAN HAVE PROPER EVENT~~~
    like that gaga jq

-Fixed Auto Jump Quest now open Every 2 Hour (1 Winner) Only Winner Receive 10 Event Point.

Change the Chatbox to XAT chatbox

-ON IT - Changed

MAKE NX PERM

-If NX are Perm ppl would just stop Voting for NX. . .

Take Out Donator Points~

No, Less work for me.

Last edited by itears on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kang

Forum Points : 4576

What Should Be Changed Empty Re: What Should Be Changed

Post by Kang Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:45 am

I really agree with the commands section and the MSI Section

BUT for the Currency Slime erasers! I really don't like it ....I think its Not original. Let me found one original
    itears
    itears

Post by itears Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:34 pm

Kang more then half the people in the server wants Slime Erasers so that is why i put slime erasers not because i want it but because the community wants it...
    Kang

Post by Kang Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:25 pm

Well in a private server to get more ppl and to attract them....It needs to have original content....Never seen in other servers...Thats why I said that .....I have seen so much erasers on private servers.....The ones who changed that with original items, Their server is running so well that they have lots of ppl connected...good donations....things like that. So Chonny needs to make the difference ...... Does he want a simple server or a Custom Original server who will work ?
    itears
    itears

Post by itears Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:04 pm

really? u want to know that the most original currency that people used to use alot? it was SLIME ERASERS it was from v55 and so on... people changed it to cheese and grass when the versions changed...
    also Alot of the people in CHonnyMS want the currency as slime erasers...
    i think usually non custom currency will work better since people these days like it and custom ones get more confusing.
    Kang

Post by Kang Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:11 pm

What's confusing. Its only an item... You only change the name and the picture.
    I don't see whats confusing.
    itears
    itears

Post by itears Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:16 pm

of course u dont find it comfusing cuz its ur idea when new players know what the currency are then it would be more easier for them in the beginning rather then they have to go around asking ppl for the currency which can bother other players
    Kang

Post by Kang Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Bother ppl......Sorry but this is funny.
    We are suppose to make a community.
    and thats what we do in a community. We share, help , laugh, talk, etc...
    itears
    itears

Post by itears Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:22 pm

funny... there are some people out there that take game seriously and we have to respect the way how they see this game. there might be people who don't care about helping people when they are in the middle of something and there are people who are doing something and doesn't like to be disturb.
    Etaks

Forum Points : 4535

Post by Etaks Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:37 pm

LOL kang stop complaining about the server.. its really what a group wants not one person. and if you dont like it make your own then with your currency you want........
    Kang

Post by Kang Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Etaks wrote:LOL kang stop complaining about the server.. its really what a group wants not one person. and if you dont like it make your own then with your currency you want........

1 I'm not complaining at all, just saying stuff
    2 Can't make a "complete" private server dont have enough coding skills for my ideas
    3 I'm just tellign stuff to try to make things better

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:23 am